Image Alt


True V is a brand-new facility with all new equipment for you to use! All of the list below is included in your rent!

  • Spacious prep station
  • 3 sink rinse/washing/sanitizing station
  • Necessary cleaning supplies
  • Wand/Immersion Blender
  • Ninja Blender
  • Food Processor
  • Instant Pots
  • Prep sink/Veggie Wash Station
  • Measuring tools (spoons, cups, bins)
  • Utensils, mixing bowls, and other little things
  • We are a prep kitchen and do not have oven, gas burners, or microwave

Every business or individual renting our facility requires cleanup, leaving the facility ready for the next rental.

When you arrive, we make sure that the kitchen is clean, sanitized and ready to operate. In return, we also expect the same. Cleaning is required at the end of each visit and/or before vacating the facility. Cooking & workspace and rented items must be cleaned inside, outside, bottoms, and tops. The space should be as clean as you found it. Cleaning time is included in the amount of time rented, not in addition to it.

True V Plant Based Kitchen offers dry & cool storage option. Dry Storage is included in your rental price when the kitchen is being rented. We offer Dry storage option for extended period of time an additional charge. Cool storage option is limited. We do not offer freezer storage.

We are 100% plant-based kitchen facility thus, only plant-based ingredients are permitted. Any animal derived ingredients, such as dairy, eggs, meat, seafood are strictly restricted to bring in our facility. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out us via this contact form. Contact us

True V Plant Based Kitchen can be used on an ongoing/regular basis for commercial and non-commercial food preparation. Please refer to the Texas Department of State Health Services with any questions or concerns that you may have.

Give us a call or drop us a message! Rentals are subject to availability and served on first come first serve basis, however in some cases we may be able to move around things.

We require food liability insurance certificate in order to protect your and our business. FLIP is a leading food liability insurance provider.

Depending on the nature of your business and requirements, you may need one or more of the following certificates

  • Food Manager Certification
  • Food Handler’s Card
  • Manufacturing Permit

Commercial Cooking

Texas Department of State Health Services requires that TCS food must be prepared in a commercial or commissary kitchen when the food is sold to the public. In other words, unless it falls under cottage food law categories, you should not prepare TCS foods at home and sell them to other customers.

Please refer to the Texas Department of State Health Services with any questions or concerns that you may have.

Contact us at or call us at (469) 986 1007 if you have any questions.